Just want to say...

Posted in

It's April Fool's Day! I got a little paranoid today, looking if someone is planning to do something "foolish"... ahaha!!

Like for instance, sis Anna and I are meeting at Starbucks (still here actually with her.. love free Wi-Fi's!) and she ran a bit late.. I thought she won't show up or something because it's the 1st of April!! ahaha!! talk 'bout paranoia!

Anyway.. I (in behalf of my fiance, Anthony) would just like to greet you all a:

Happy April Fool's Day!!(?!)

hehe!!;) Tc everyone! :)

** Picture was taken from this site.

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails