My Wish List

Posted

Like I told sis Sieggy when I read her Top 10 Summer Must-Do blog, I wanna make one too! BUT..... most of my must-dos would be either be wedding preps or work related! ahaha!!So where's the fun in that?! ...;)

So instead, I'm making my WISH list... which I'm probably gonna (try to) get AFTER the wedding na...;) When I have more time (and money) on my hands! ahaha!!! So here it is....

My Top 10 WISH LIST:

  1. learn how to bake (hmm.. I guess this I can do anytime..:P),
  2. go to the US for our honeymoon (still a little wedding-related, sorry.. and definitely AFTER the wedding..;) ),
  3. find a new job SOON (obviously, I this could be before the wedding too)!
  4. find a new source of income (if it'll need a huge investment, then definitely this will have to wait AFTER the wedding),
  5. have more opportunities to improve my photography skills (I'll need time for this),
  6. learn more about photo and video editing,
  7. blog regularly (consistently) this year,
  8. enroll in a dancing class, and/or cooking/baking class,
  9. organize all my files in my computer and HDs,
  10. lose weight!!!
Hahaha!! 11th wish: I wish I get them all the soonest time possible! ahaha!!

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails