Some trial monograms

Posted in ,

I've been looking for the right mood or inspiration to start working on our monogram. Anthony and I have downloaded several fonts (both for Mac and PC), and checked out a lot of sites for ideas. Then yesterday, just thought of fooling around with several samples in MS Powerpoint, and here's what we made so far:





This one I made from Adobe CS4:



For now, I think we're going with the 3rd one. I'm proud to say Anthony made that one..;) So now I guess our next project is for the "initials-only" monogram..;)

Please do let us know what you think.:) We'd love to hear your thoughts and votes!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

hi sis,

I'm vote for 1st one or/and 2nd one... it's more classy... i hope it help...

happy preps!!!

Ciao

hi sis, thanks for the comment!:) hmm.. honestly, we really love the 3rd one po, but we'll definitely take your comment in mind... maybe we can add the M nga rin dun sa 3rd to make it more formal and classy...;) thanks again!:)

hi fellow w@wie! i like #1 and #3. the third one siguro bagay if you use the font you used in your blogger signature, kasi the "J" now bumabangga sa "o" nagmumukha syang "b" sa unang tingin. just a suggestion :)

congrats on the DIY!

Hi dezphaire! Thanks for your comment!:) we appreciate it..:)

saw your site! grabe!! ang ganda sis!!:) congrats!:) tc!

Hmmm...I go for 2nd,3rd and 4th.Lol!!!They're all nice and hard to choose.But I'm sure whatever you decide,it's going to look great!

Hi! I like the 3rd one. Nice =)

jaki (w@wie)

hi! i like no. 1 :) it's classy and neat tingnan :) happy preps!

liza (w@wie)

@sisses shar, jaki and liza - Thanks girls for your comments!:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails