Flowers!

Posted in ,

Just like (almost) everything in my wedding, selecting my flowers is no easy task... And it doesn't help that our wedding colors are blue and purple! Ahaha! *Sigh* And I hate that I'm being super fickle-minded these days... I'm starting to be an OC and a bridezilla.. yikes!:(

As usual, I was browsing the inet a lot for ideas. Here are some bridal bouquets that caught my attention:


Our first discussion with our florist is that my bouquet would be all tulips. I think around 30++ buds. It's something like the 3rd bouquet (1st row from above picture). And then, our florist said he'll add crystals to make the bouquet sparkle in pictures..;) So I'm thinking it's something like this picture on the right, which I saw from Pink Frosting.

But like I said, it's not easy for me to decide on anything these days..:( Much as I love tulips, I want an assortment of flowers on my bouquet. So I'm thinking a mix between the 4rth (1st row) bouquet and the 2nd (3rd row) bouquet, maybe?:) What do you think??

As for my female entou bouquet, I want something like the picture on the left. I found this from DBDE's blog. I'm happy that at least with my girls I know what I want na. Haha!

There's still the church flowers and the reception flowers to think of! Waaah!! So many, lah!;)

*** Bouquet Collage pictures: Top row from left: photo from Bloomery Weddings, DBDE, 88DB.com, the Bump. 2nd row: photo from Elizabeth's Garden, the Knot, Lena's site, Pauline's site. 3rd row: photo from Orange County Wedding Flowers, Annie's blog debut, 4ever florals, and Flowers Wedding Bouquet.

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails