Save The Dates

Posted in , ,

Learned about the Wedding Paper Divas through sis Maan's post. This site is surely a great find!:)

Here are some of the ones I made from the site:







I like these already.. But if and when inspiration hits, I might do some more "tweaking" to make it more personalized...;)

** Special thanks again to sis Maan for sharing this site!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

love it sis! :) ganda. :)

the last obne is my favourite :)

I love the third one. Very elegant.

I love the 3rd one sissy...etoh na naman me blog hopping sis..hehehe. saka na me mag facebook hahahah.mga addict

Hihi! Thanks sisses for your comments!:) ako rin yung last gusto ko..;) parang pinaka bagay kasi sya sa venue namin...:P hihi!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails