Our First Freenup

Posted in ,

For weeks, Anthony and I had been planning and preparing for our "practice prenup" session. Grabe sa dami ng kailangan i-consider!.. and "practice" pa lang yan ha! So what more if it's our actual/official prenup session na?!?;)

The first thing we had trouble with was the date. We first wanted to do it this coming Saturday, April 18. I thought this is so I could have more time to lose a few more pounds! As if! ahaha!! But then, one of our photographer friend is not available then, so we had to think of a new date that is convenient for everyone. We all agreed on April 10.

Our next concern was the venue, which is of course dependent on the concept we wanted for our prenup. I wanted a "beach" concept... I wanted those sunset/silhouette shots...;) We are in Singapore. So naturally we could only think of one place within Singapore with a nice beach... SENTOSA!

Then, there is the time of our shoot... Since we wanted some sunset/silhouette shots, obviously it should be done in the afternoon... maybe 4pm - 7pm?.. But then, suddenly, someone remembered that April 10 is a holiday... So if we go there in the afternoon, we risk having a big crowd in the area, which would NOT look good on pictures... So we changed the time from afternoon to morning... Our call time was 8 a.m.!

Then our outfits... After a lot of researching, window shopping, discussions and arguments we decided on 3 outfits: (semi) formal wear, "beach" attire, and casual attire.

Finally, the day came. We had 4 photographer volunteers: Bernie, Bjorn, Enzo and Joey, 2 PAs: Jasmin and Jajah (ahaha!! love you sisters!;)), and 3 outfit changes. We also did a LOT of research for poses and picture styles, which some my besty sister even printed for us for guide. And we even bought rose petals for props!

And then....... I forgot about the heat and the dirt part of having a shoot in a beach....:( Which means I also forgot to consider my eyes, which swells when exposed to heat and dirt....*sigh* so, after only about an hour of taking shots, one of my eyes was already swelling, that we obviously had to stop our shoot.. unless I want all my pictures showing just one side of my face! ahaha!! We didn't even get to change outfits...:(

But at least we had our "practice".;) Anthony and I at least learned that we are both comfortable doing poses for the photographers. I personally didn't get to take note much my "angles" and practice my smiles ika nga ni sis Escie..;) But we had fun while it lasted.. despite the UBER hot sun! ehehe!!

AND, kahit 1 hour lang yan, we are really happy we got some good pictures! Here are a few from our friend Joey:




So now we're really looking forward to our next freenups!.. AHAHA!! And this time, I'll have my silhouettes!;)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Wow fabulous... We are also have our freenup by fiancee brother inlaw ... mga carrer photographer ba yan??? sobra ganda eh...

happy preps enjoy for many freenup

JapoKite

@sis lorna - thanks sis for dropping by ulit..;)

@sis japokite - hi sis, thanks for your commment..:) hobbyists lang rin yung friends namin... pinag practisan lang rin nila kami. ahaha!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails