Fonts Fonts Fonts!!

Posted in ,

Yes, I've always had the habit of collecting fonts.. probably since I learned using MS Word! ahaha!! So naturally, now that I'm getting married, we've thought of doing a lot of stuff ourselves like our save-the-dates, missalettes, programme, menu, etc...

During one of my internet surfing I came across this picture file displaying fonts that are commonly used in weddings. Just thought of sharing it with you guys..;) Hope it helps!


xoxo,

**Note: I forgot where exactly I got this picture, but if your guys know, please inform me, so I can tag properly. Thanks!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails