My first EB ever!

Posted in ,

I know, I know.. we're in this "era" where EB* is happening everywhere.. And ngayon lang ako nakipag-EB! Ahaha!! It was with no less than the Singapore-based w@wies!:)

We decided to meet up last Feb. 7 @ Vivo City. I think this was also one of the very few "gimmicks" I had in Singapore that my fiance didn't go with me.. So naturally I was nervous to go at first, but at the same time very excited to meet new friends.. And I was sure I'd learn a lot from them.. And I did!;)

Sis Escie and I were the first to arrive at the meeting place. Then we were happy to see Sis Lorna (because it was her birthday that day and she wasn't sure she could drop by) with hubby Caesar. It was the 4 of us for a while before the others came.. I learned so much from them.. I also received my first ever W@W Calendar from sis Lorna!:)

Then the others arrived... And more kwentos and chickahan happened... Sayang lang because I had prior engagement made na for that night, so I wasn't able to stay long.. But it was definitely fun meeting the new and old batches of w@wies!:)


* EB - defined in the Urban Dictionary as short for "eyeball" or get together. Originated in the CB Radio community. Can be a noun, verb, or "EB party."
** Photos c/o sis Lorna, sis Jhude and Anthony. To see full set of pictures, click here.

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails