Cause of Confusion

Posted in ,

I LOVE the color BLUE!.. so even waaaay before, my dream wedding would always include the color blue...

But browsing different wedding sites definitely shed more confusion than light.. ahaha!! I saw a LOT of really REALLY nice inspiration boards that made me think twice (ok, I admit a LOT more than that!*wink*) if I should change our colors.. and here are the culprits: (hehe!)


The first one is from Snippet & Ink, which is hedge green and raspberry punch. The second one is from Inspiration For A Purple & Pink Wedding website. Loved these 2, so we're now definitely having PURPLE for our second color! we'll just need to choose now the right shades (blue: navy, royal, sailor, sapphire; purple: raspberry, ruby, merlot, african violet) for the perfect color combination!*wink*

Now, this one below is definitely something very different from what I had in mind, but when I saw it, I just loved it that I considered the combination. Saw this from Martha Stewart's Bride's Guide. It's Ivory and Gold with Black as an accent. Definitely glam and chic!

Lovely, right?.. Now, maybe for our 10th/25th/50th wedding anniversary......? LOLz!!!

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

sis, maganda sa wedding yung dainty and girly girl na colors like yang mga pinost mo. samin fushia pink and lilac. ang maganda sis matingkad na kulay kasi sa pic lilitaw yan unlike pale ones.

Love that raspberry color!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails