Our Save-The-Date!!

Posted in , ,

I already posted this actually at my Photos & Scraps Blog.. I just want to share it here too, since this will probably be our official STD..;) I think my NEED to create THE STD for our wedding... a STD that would represent our wedding themes (not so much with the colors though..;)) perfectly.. and our personalities... has been satisfied!:D We BOTH really feel that this is THE ONE for us!!;) and so, here it is....



Comments are very much welcome!:)

Now... if only the same is true with my wedding gown.....*sigh* ehehe!!

** Photos used are taken from our engagement shoot with Wally Gonzales

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails