Movie Date

Posted in , ,

I still remember the first time Tonio and I met as bf-gf.. It was here in SG.. I still live in PH then, but I came here with my sister.. there wasn't a second of awkwardness between us then.. It felt very natural to be hugged by him as soon as I came out of those glass doors at the Budget Terminal.. (hmm, wait.. did he grab the Krispy Kreme first?) Ahahaha!! Kidding!

Aside from touring my sister around SG (since it was her 1st time then), we also spent a day with just the 2 of us to celebrate our 1st "monthsary"..:) I remember we watched Night at the Museum at the Cathay Theater. This was the first movie we watched together.. I was never a Ben Stiller fan.. but I had fun watching this movie.. maybe it also had something to do with the company I was with...;) ehehe!

Anyway, so why am I actually writing this blog for?.. Wala naman.. ehehe!! maybe because 28 months & a proposal later, Tonio and I watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian..! and I found myself reminiscing those first few dates we had..:) and then I also thought of doing this:

Hmmm.. parang we look bigger today..? LOLz!!

Not one of my best layouts.. ehehe! I'll try to make another layout later...;)

About the movie, I think I liked the Part 1 better.. but Part 2 was still a fun movie to watch..:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails