Reporting Day#2 (Apr. 30)

Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Coming from a VERY tiring and full day 1, day 2 had a much lighter schedule..:) We only had my trial make up in the morning, and our prenup shoot with Sir Wally in the afternoon. The day started with me being a little irked at Tonio because I thought he's leaving his house in Cainta by 10 am so he can pick me up in Las PiƱas by 11 am to go to the salon. It turned out he almost just woke up at 10, so I had my mom bring me to the salon and wait for Tonio there... anyway...

I arrived at Leo Priagola's salon a little past 11 am. I showed him pictures of the hairstyles I wanted during my wedding.. yes, I want a different hairstyle during the ceremony and the reception! ahaha!! Of course, during the ceremony, I want the classy, elegant and sweet look (left picture**). For the reception, I want a more laid-back look (right picture**)..;) For the make up, nothing too fancy for me... Maybe just a little "arte" on the eyes, but that's it for me... ehehe!! Here are some pictures:




Of course, I really made sure our prenup with Wally Gonzales comes after the trial hair and make up so that it's like killing 2 birds with one stone, right?.. ahaha!! Had our prenup shoot in Fernbrook Gardens, and the place is just nice on pictures. Before that day, our (me and Tonio) idea for the shoot is just to do poses and candid shots around the cars and carriages of Fernbrook. Because our outfits are just trendy casual, and we felt that Fernbrook is too grand a place that we'd have to wear formal attire to "match" the place. But when we got there, we let Sir Wally lead.. and we just enjoyed ourselves during the shoot! He was very funny and friendly, and he sure made us do a lot of poses. After the shoot, Anthony and I are just very excited to get a copy of the pictures. And when we did, we loved a lot of them! It was so hard for us to pick just 40 pics for the prenup album..:) Below are a few of the unedited (RAW) pictures that we did not pick..;) Of course, the pictures for the album is a surprise for now..:)




For DAY 2, mission: (successfully) COMPLETED!!!;)

** Pictures courtesy of Brides.com

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

hi sissy i like ung second pixs for my hair din sa reception. can i use this para naman sa inspiration ko. hehehe......thanks sissy for sharing...

gandang prenups ah heheeh

hi sis khim!! again, thanks for dropping by..:) oo naman, grab ka lang dyan...:) nice dba?:)

thanks po!:) excited na nga kami ni h2b for the prenup album e!:D

super nice sissy.....i love ung hairstyle for the reception..naghahanap ako pixs nyan i mean kaya ko idescribe pero syempre iba pa din ung may ipapakita ako sa HMUA ko di ba? buti na lang at lagi ako nadaan dito ayan may pix na ako heehhe..thanks sisy...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails