Back to LDR..:(

Posted

Since coming here in SG*, my H2B* and I have never been separated for like more than 2 days MAX I think... We see each other every day... and that is JUST the way I want it!.. We've been in a LDR* for more than a year.. and it was really HARD!... I never wanted to be in that situation ever again...

And then we learned that H2B's company is sending him to the US for a month!!:(

Don't get me wrong.. I am happy for my fiance... at least he'll be able to go to the US.. and this is also a very good experience for him career-wise.. But of course.. it also means a month of not seeing him.. and worse.. unlike when I was still in PH* and he here in SG.. this time, with him being in US gives us a 12 HOURS time difference!:( and there's the H1N1 threat too.. I'm really hoping this month flies by really, really fast..

To my mahal, I'm missing you already! Take care there.. And I know I'll see you again soon!:) Mwah!

*H2B - Husband -to-be; SG - Singapore; PH - Philippines; LDR - Long Distance Relationship
**Pictures taken at the Terminal 3 Airport here in SG..

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails