Things to keep me busy..

Posted

Like I said in my previous post, my H2B* is currently in the US for a month due to work... So while he's not here with me, I made a list of things I'll try to do to keep me busy... so I wouldn't miss him so much also na rin:

  1. Play my internet games ALL the time.. LOLz!!
  2. Organize my files (mp3s, movies, pictures, ebooks, installers, etc.) in my hard disks.
  3. Exercise??? (LOLz!!)
  4. Post-process some backlog photos.. Did a model shoot waaaaaay back, and I was just able to post/share a couple I think..
  5. (Window) shopping...?
  6. Go to a salon for some "pampering" and kakikayan..;)
There's probably more I can and will do.. but this is all I could think of at the moment.. ehehe! Of course, I'll have the occasional meet ups with friends.. and hopefully a LOT of SKYPE-time with my H2B on weekends...;)

*sigh* Oh I really really REALLY wish time flies fast this month!;)

* H2B - husband-to-be

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails