Facebook Games!

Posted in

Maintaining our WEDsite, this blog and my photos & scraps blog... not too mention accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Scrapblog, Flickr, 3 Multiply accounts (pAnts&pJs, jansbautista and FMCC-SG) and others I haven't opened in ages.. you'd think these should already keep me "occupied", right?... apparently not! HAHAHA!!

As if these don't take too much of my time already, I recently discovered (and am addicted to since) two computer games in Facebook:

1) Texas HoldEm Poker

Nice cards I have, eh? A sure win?.. NOT!!! LOLz!

2) Restaurant City
I just started playing this game today, so as you can see,
my restaurant is still pretty small..


xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails