Josiah's Food Tasting

Posted in

As I mentioned in my previous blog, we had our food tasting with Josiah's Catering last May 2 at Fernwood Gardens. When we got there, a buffet of different dishes were prepared for us to sample. It was very different from what we've actually expected, which was like just having the dishes we picked served to us in a sort of one plate per dish or something. But what we got was a small serving of each dish that they had there, and then from there Tonio and I chose which one we wanted for our wedding.

Well like I told in my previous entry, we honestly didn't mind this arrangement. And to top it of, Maui just informed me that we'd still have a FINAL food tasting (which I scheduled this for this August), this time of just the final dishes we selected!:) So again, I'm looking forward to that final food tasting, and I promise to blog with more details on that one!;)

But going back, I'd say all the dishes served to us were good... It was a little bit hard for us to choose between the dishes, because we wanted to not only pick for example the best dish for beef, but also to pick a beef dish (for example) that would go well with the pork or the chicken or the fish dish we picked... gets? ehehe!! We tried to make sure there one that's dry and/or fried, and then one with a sauce.. One that's sweet, and one that's a bit spicy... something like that... ehehe!!

Unfortunately, I can't go into the tiniest details regarding the TASTE of each dish, as I was also discussing other things with Maui while eating.. ahaha!! so didn't concentrate much on remembering how it tasted, which dish I liked best, etc. Like I said, I promise to do this on the final tasting.;)

So for now, I'm just gonna show you pictures of the food served to us.. Others we already took a bite from before we remembered to take a picture of it... HAHAHA! Excited!:P Which suddenly reminded me, yes, I did remember something that I really liked: their Mongolian Barbecue! I just love it! I remembered while eating it I was already taking a mental note to remind our OTD on our wedding day to save us a bowl each so that Tonio and I can eat it AFTER the program! HAHA!! Our only request was to add vermicelli noodles to the dish, as they told us the vermicelli was optional, depending on what the customer likes.. and I just LOVE vermicelli! hehe!!





And for our menu, here it is (courtesy of Wedding Paper Divas):

**Note: This is NOT our actual Menu design yet.
This is solely for the purpose of showing you our Menu.;-)


xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails