After 6++months... AT LAST!

Posted in , , ,

FINALLY!!!

After more than 6 months our TYCO project has finally come to an end!...:) THANK YOU, Papa God!:D

I've had so many good and bad experiences from this project... And I guess we can say I've learned a LOT!.. I am just
so happy I won't be needing to travel 2hrs everyday just to get to work!...

Of course our last day was last Friday, soooo... NTU lunch!!!..:D Of course, I had my usual Friday meal... and savored every bite... I will surely miss our Friday lunches at NTU!...:'(



AHAHA!!.. Proof of how much I love the food there, I already started eating before I remembered I had to take a picture first... ahaha!!!

And this is where we buy those cheap and delicious western lunch (left picture below):



See that stall on the right corner?..:) And then, just to make the most of our last lunch at NTU, my TL and I bought Mua Chee (right picture above) for snack:..:P

I am hoping that my next project would give me better challenges and experiences!.. and that it'll be located closer to my house...;) ahaha!! I'm really praying for that...:) But for the meantime, I am here at our Head Office in Bugis.. and loving the 30mins travel time!...;) ahaha!!!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails