Thank You for my new "toys"...;-)

Posted in , , , , , , ,

"Hello, I'm a Mac!" :)

Yes, I watched ALL the TV ads Apple has on their site.. and most of them are really funny.. and true...;) ahaha!!.. The one entitled "Security" (2007) is my favorite!:)

The iPhone 3G - I didn't really plan to get one.. But pAnts was one of those people who lined up at Singtel just to get his iPhone.. and while he was there he called me to ask if I'm sure I didn't want one.. but then, he would NOT put down the phone until I agreed and let him get me one..*sigh* so there goes..:) and he's generous enough to offer to pay for the phone first.. ehehe.. :P

The MacBook - well... I offered to give my old laptop to my brother and sister back in PH (since my mom paid for that one anyway;)).. and decided to buy myself my very first laptop..:) I didn't have any specific model or brand in mind yet.. all I know is that I wanted a BIG RAM.. since I will be using my laptop mostly for photo editing (Photoshop CS3 & Photomatix).. In my old one, it takes a looooong time to do some stuff with the picture, esp. when it has a high resolution..!:(

Good timing because there was an I.T. show that time.. and they have a promotion for Mac.. By just adding a few $$, you can get a RAM upgrade from 1GB to 4GB!!!:D sweet!..:) plus they accept 0% interest installment terms (special thanks to my bestfriend, Jajah for the lending her credit card)..;)

I've read quite a few forums, and some say Mac is really good for photo editing.. others suggested other PC laptops but they were more expensive than the MacBook.. so, i guess it was a pretty easy decision to make..;) hehe! My only (small) concern is that Mac OS is quite different from Windows, so I know it would take a while to get used to the shortcuts and all...:P To date, I'm still learning and adjusting... still installing some programs... and enjoying every minute of it!..


xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hi sis...so how's the MAC laptop? naka adjust ka na ba d ba mahirap gamitin? im thinking din kasi kung mac kasi maganda reviews nia sa pics.nagphophotography din ako..hihi..thanks!

Hi sis Len!

To be honest, hindi ko pa rin sya magamay masyado.. ehehe! although I do enjoy it pa rin naman.. but i just still lack a few SWs na nakasanayan ko na sa Windows, like Ms Office..:P still adjusting, but fun pa rin naman sya gamitin..;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails