Thank You for my new hobby...:-)

Posted in , , , ,

I LOVE to travel!.. And this led to my new hobby - photography. I enjoyed taking pictures of my travels and other special events in my life.. Capturing 1) the places I've seen, 2) the things I've experienced, 3) the people I was with, and 4) the emotions felt at that time.. Trying to save those moments in pictures (or in videos).. and also so that I can share each and every one of them with you..:)

My first digital camera was a Canon Powershot A60. I was able to take lots of out of town gimmicks with that camera. I also used this one on my first ever trip to Singapore last 2004, and the 2nd one in 2005, and my USA trip also in 2005. During the later I first experienced the thrill of getting something SOOO memorable on (digital) cam. Check out my US trip pictures here to know why...:)

My second 2nd digital camera was still a Canon: a Canon Powershot S5 IS. It was a gift from pAnts. He knew how much I loved taking good pictures and was looking for a better camera, so he got me one.. This camera was also able to capture some memorable travels and events like 1) our family trip to Bohol, 2) my bestfriend Debby's wedding, 3) my cousin Jhoanne's wedding, 4) my sister Joymari's school concert, 5) Outrigger Anilao with Grace and Louie, and lastly 6) my "despedida" karaoke party with TSFI friends..:)

When I got here in Singapore, pAnts and I thought of taking our interest in taking pictures to a different level.. It became a hobby. pAnts got us DSLR cameras (Nikon D300/D80/D50).. and now we FIND stuff to shoot.. like landscapes, or models or events (sports). We learned (and still learning) more about photography and photo editing. We want to develop our skills more, and eventually be good at it. Do we want to be pros in the future? Can't say yet. But for now, just enjoying the shoots is more than fine with me..;)

So far, the only travel I made with my DSLR is w/in Singapore.. and our visit to PH for pAnts' bday, where we went to Subic (to view some of my pictures check my Flickr and Multiply account). That is why I am SO looking forward to our Rawa Island (Malaysia) trip this weekend!.. Hopefully, I'd be able to have lots of pictures to share with you guys next week!;)

So, again, stay tuned!;)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails