Thank You for friends...

Posted in ,

Since coming here, I have met a LOT of pAnts' friends and new people from work... The later you have already seen pictures of from one of my previous blogs..

I'm happy that now I have some sort of "social" life.. lol!..:) I get to watch movies in cinemas (a lot!), eat out (a LOT too! that's why I gained a lot of weight since getting here!:( ), go (window) shopping, go to parties, meet up with both old and new friends.. and the best part of it is that I get to do it with pAnts, of course..:)

It gets busy.. and tiring sometimes.. not to mention the strain on the pocket..:P what can I say, I'm a homebody.. i prefer staying in than going out...;) ehehe.. but I'm happy to have met them all..:)

So again, thank You, Papa God for the "social" life..;) Haha!!

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails