Thank God It's Friday('s)!!!...;)

Posted

Well, here are the 2 things I'm most thankful for today:

  1. is that it's Friday already - this week has really been a busy week so I'm looking forward to some rest and sleep.. though I know I'll still be doing some work over the weekend.. and I know i'll be a whole lot busier and more stressed next week, and that's something I'm not looking forward too.. ehehe! and,
  2. I got to eat at Friday's!... and the best part is that it's for free too!:D All thanks to Grace for treating us.. she just got promoted to buyer.. good luck in your new position.. we believe in you.. and thanks for dinner!:P
Have a nice weekend everyone!!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Jans, kudos to you for starting this blog. Counting your blessings and thinking positive is always the best way to move forward. Take care always...

Thanks!:) Well, i'm hoping i can keep it up.. It's not easy, but at least there's an effort to try...:)

How are you?..:) You take care too, k?..:) keep in touch!:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails