A Harry Potter day!!

Posted in , ,

No, I'm not one of those people who lined up so early in the morning to wait for the bookstore to open... but I did get my reserved book today (on the 1st selling day)...:P ehehe! What can I say??.. I am a Harry Potter series fan..;) And I was really pleased when I arrived at Powerbooks in ATC and saw that there was no queue...!:D I just wish I'd get to read it this weekend though.. but have some work to do...:( *sigh*

After that, my bestfriend, Jajah and I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I liked it. I even find it better than some of the previous movies..:) Or maybe it's because I can't really remember the book very much, except that Sirius Black died, so I wasn't comparing the movie with the book the whole time like I did with the previous HP movies..?:-? Well anyway, like I said, it was a Harry Potter day!:D

Anyway, when I was at Powerbooks, I also bought another book, Being Happy by Andrew Matthews. It was highly recommended by my other bestfriend, Jhia. And because it's like months since I last bought something for myself, I just went ahead and bought it.:P So that's what I'm thankful for today.. Got 2 new books to add to my collection...\:D/


xoxo,

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails