Beginning today...

Posted

A lot of people know how depressed I have been lately.. I've been feeling sad, lonely and more and more of a failure everyday.. But just a few minutes ago, I thought of consciously making an effort to start thinking positively... and start counting my blessings instead of always complaining and looking for things I don't have... I know it will be VERY hard for me to stay positive... but hopefully this site would help remind me of my blessings and this particular moment, where I'm hopeful that things would soon get better, and I will be happier..:)

So to start, here are the things I'm thankful for today:

  1. my family - I thank God for them.. I'm thankful that we are all in good health and that even if we don't always see eye to eye on things, I know they are and will always be there for me..
  2. my bestfriends - Lately, I've come to realize that TRUE friends are hard to find.. And that not because you are good to people, they'll be nice to you in return.. And I'm just thankful I found true friends who can accept me for who I am.. and last but definitely not the least,
  3. my mahal - Everyday I thank God for bringing him to me.. He has been very supportive and understanding, especially during my "bratty" days.. and I thank God for giving me someone to love and who loves me back so much!:)
I love you all and thank you for being my blessings!

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails