One down... Two more to go...

Posted

I have 3 reports I have to finish by the end of this week... And I'm really, really having a hard time finishing it... But at least I'm already done with one just now... phew! Thank God! I hope the testing results turn out good because I would really love to move on to another client already... *sigh* I really don't know if I'll be able to finish the 2 remaining reports, but I'll definitely do my best... ;)

It's a good thing I'll be seeing my mahal already this Friday!:D At least that's one thing worth looking forward too....:">

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails