FINALLY MARRIED!!

Posted in , ,

Yes!!! It's exactly 10 days since our wedding! Been really busy the past few weeks.. but I'M BACK!!!..:) I will now have more time to blog, scrapbook, bake, etc.. ahahaha!!

To start my series of "wedding report" blogs (hehe!), here are some of our photobooth pics:
Bride & Groom

With Paul Vincent & Ayvih (our wedding photographers)

With the Bride's Family

The Bride's Siblings (gorgeous arent they??;))

Check out the whole gallery here! We were really happy our guests seemed to enjoy the booth..:) My only regret was that I didn't take as much photos as I would have wanted.. hehe! I was already too tired by the time we had a chance to go to the booth.. hehe! But then again, we had fun! And I sure love the pics!:)

Super duper thanks again to my bestfriend, Jajah for this cool gift!;)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails