10 days to go...

Posted in

Oh yes! 10 days left 'til the D-day! And yes, we are still not completely done with the preps! waaah! hehe!

Updates for today:
1. V-Craft Printers emailed us that our missals are ready for pick up! That's a BIG sigh of relief for me because I completely forgot to confirm if they received and accepted my (informal) email as my go-signal for them to start printing! Good thing they did.. Phew!

2. We were able to practice about 25% of our first dance.. ahahaha!! (Good luck na lang to us with the remaining 75%!)

3. We also bought a new set of attire for our bearers. The ones we bought in PH were too big for them, so had to buy again.:( We love the new ones though (looks waaaaay better), although it's way more expensive also.. Haha!

4. Was able to find a nice "prospect" for my wedding shoes.. Again yes, (unfortunately) I still don't have shoes! But I'm still hopeful! Haha!

Not bad for an evening's work, eh?;)

xoxo,


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails