Weddings@Work

Posted in , ,

Initially, I made this blog site for my personal experiences that I wanted to share with people. But now..

It's STILL about MY experiences, but most probably the next few blogs you'll be reading here would be wedding-related na!;) Here I'll be sharing with you a more detailed kwento of the "proposal".. or of how we picked our wedding date... or what happened during a supplier meeting.. or how we came up with our wedding plans, etc... You get the idea..;)

I still want to keep the "theme" of this blog though, which is counting my blessings. And with that, I am thanking Papa God for W@W (and W@WSG)!:) This community has surely helped us thru the joys and pains of preparing a wedding...:) And of course, many thanks to Sir John and Ms. Benz, for creating this group, which has surely helped lots and lots of soon-to-weds like me.

And of course, for new friends, thank You! Definitely priceless!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

very helpful talaga w@w with the wedding preps and even after the wedding na. other than that, you meet a lot of new friends pa.

i tagged you pala... http://www.macyburgos.com/2009/02/cute-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails