Cute Blogger Award

Posted

Sis Macy tagged me, so here's my post:


1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1. I love to collect anything with Coca Cola and or dolphins on it. Click on the links to view my small collection..

2. I love cheese and almost anything with cheese on it!

3. I can sleep faster when it's noisy around me, than when it is quiet.

4. I eat food with milk like ice cream, cakes, cookies, or whatever, but I don't drink milk by itself. There's just something about it's smell that I don't like!

5. The smell of coffee or books usually make me want to go to the toilet! BUT...

6. My ideal "chill" time is hanging at Starbucks reading a pocketbook or just doing stuff with my laptop!

7. It may sound nerdy, but I like to program.. There's just a different kind of fulfillment for me everytime I am able to make a certain set of codes work!

8. I'm not much of a blogger (well at least compared to others that REALLY blog), but I have a lot of blog sites and social networking sites! The few I try to maintain as much as I can are: Flickr (for my photography), Multiply with my fiance, my own personal Multiply, Facebook, Friendster, Blogspot, and of course our WEDsite! I have a few more others that I haven't opened for a while now!

9. I love to sing, but I'm not good at memorizing lyrics or identifying the song with its title or singer.. ehehe! That's why... I also LOVE KTVs!

10. I'm a happy W@Wies engaged to be married to Mr. Anthony Mogan Muñoz on December 18, 2009!:)

I'm tagging the ff. people: Jasmin, Jajah, Jeng, Aileen, sis Candy, sis Grace, sis Ni, sis Lorna, sis Sharon, and sis Aby.:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

Very nice blog!!!! thanks for tagging me!!!

Thank you so much for the award. :) Linked you up as well. God bless, sis.

Hi Jans,

Thanks for tagging me. :) I'll link you in ours din ha.

Jeng

jans ang kulet nung #5 & #6 mo hahahaha! minsan tambay tau starbucks araneta kung malapit ka dun ^_^

@ Sharon, Ni and Jeng - no prob!;)

@ Apol - naku, that's sounds fun, kaya lang i'm currently based here in SG.. but thanks for asking!:)

Hi sis, thanks for the tag and dropping by my site! :) kulit ng 10 random things mo..hhehehe..cge cge..kita kits tayo ulit. next time picture-an mo kami using your cam ha..ganda ng cam! sana kami din..ahehhe.. thanks ulit! mwah!

Eep! syempre late ko na nabasa to. hihi. thanks for tagging me! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails