Home Soon...

Posted

A little less than a month ago, I listed things I would do to keep me busy while my h2b is away here. Now in less than 12 hours, I'll be seeing my mahal again! Woot woot!! I just can't wait!

But what have I actually done on that list?.. Hmmm.. Let's see:

1. Play my internet games ALL the time - as my besty sis would say "CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!!".. LOLz!! Not only have I reached the last level in RC (level 27) and "renovated" my restaurant, but I also got a level up in Poker: now a 500K Pro..;) AHAHAHA!! Talk about addict, huh?..;)


2. Organize my files (mp3s, movies, pictures, ebooks, installers, etc.) in my hard disks - Hmmm... This one I wasn't able to do..:-S Ahaha!! Was just too lazy to plug my ext. HD.. ahaha!! Guess that's what I get for buying the one that needs to be plugged to a socket.. LOLz!!

3. Exercise - Does swimming for ONE night count?.. LOLz!!! I guess not.. ahaha!!

4. Post-process some backlog photos - I wasn't able to post process pictures.. BUT.. 1) I did a lot of digital scrapbook layouts (you can see them here) and 2) I'm almost done with my first real scrapbook layout, AND 3) was able to download a LOT of stuff for Photoshop, which will be super duper helpful for my DIYs and future dig. scrapbooking!:)

5. (Window) shopping...? - Hmmm.. this one I did.. I almost even bought a dress.. Just backed out at the last minute.. ehehe!

6. Go to a salon for some "pampering" and kakikayan - this one I got lazy to do too..:( I was supposed to go to a salon with my sister, but since she backed out, I was too lazy to go alone and spend hours sitting by myself while they did my hair..:-S

Ahaha!! Guess I wasn't able to cross out a lot from my list.. ahaha!! But 3 out of 6 is not bad, I guess... Hehe! Don't care! Hahaha! I'm just happy my mahal's home soon....;)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails