FMCC girl at work...;-)

Posted in , ,

Nah! I'm not working really.. ehehe! Just checkin' out my usual sites...:) Of course, that includes the FMCC site..;) and I actually just wanted to show off my lafy's new "look".. ehehe.. cool, eh?!..;) Nice shirt too..!;) This is one of FMCC's latest shirt designs for the ladies.. I really love the pink print of this shirt.. For more available designs, you can check them out here. There are also new colors for the polo shirts coming soon, check it here.

Also, our second batch of shirts just arrived in SG earlier this week. We'll be posting more about that soon. A lot of new faces in the FMCC-SG family.. So do watch out for that on our Multiply site!

I'm really thankful my boyfriend and I have this "bizz".. It gives us both something worthwhile to do.. And the added "benefits" don't hurt either..;) ehehe! I'm also thankful that a lot of people have been very supportive of us since day 1... Thank you all!:)

xoxo,


This entry was posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails