Brazil!

Posted in ,

Last Saturday, my family and I decided to eat out for lunch to celebrate Joymari's birthday (Sept 8) and Jayson's birthday (Sept 10). And since it was a double celebration, I guess my mom was feeling a little generous with the budget (of course with a little pushing from me;)). I was also able to convince everyone to try something new for a change, instead of our usual Japanese or Chinese restaus. Hence, we ate in Brazil! (Brazilian Churrasco) in ATC, Alabang.

It was our first time to eat at Brazil! (except for Jasmin), so we all had no idea what to expect. We were surprised (and pleased) at the variety of food (meat, specifically) they offered us: from chicken (and the thigh part no less! my fave!), to pork (porkloin, pork belly, etc.), to beef (tenderloin, etc.), to a sausage (dunno which one but it was a little disappointing to me considering i love sausages), to lamb (yum!).:P It also served cuttlefish, green apple, banana and pineapple (remembered my friend Jeng when I saw this!). All are cut straight from the skewer and served directly onto your plate as you can see in the picture. And the best part is that you can eat as much as you want (all you can eat format), for only Php 595++ (i think?).. ehehe..:)

We all left the place super bloated and happy with the experience.:) I was glad to see that even my dad, who's usually picky when it comes to food, enjoyed lunch. Can't wait to eat there again! ehehe.. I certainly recommend this place to all meat lovers! *two thumbs up*

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails