My bestfriend, Jajah...

Posted

Last night, Jajah, Debby and I had dinner at Capricciosa in Greenbelt 3.. It was supposed to be our pa-despedida dinner for Jajah before she leaves for Singapore this Saturday...:( Debby picked the place.. I think she read it from clickthecity or something.. We ordered the eggplant (something) gratin and ceasar's salad, which were both delicious!:P In the end, Debby paid for dinner.. It's her birthday this August so advance treat na lang daw for me and Jah.. ehehe.. Thanks Debs! mwah!
As I've mentioned, Jajah will be leaving for Singapore this Saturday.. She got a job offer from Barclays.. I will really, REALLY miss her a lot.. I'll miss our Saturday lunch dates... and our Redbox tripping... and going to her house just to hang... but I am also happy for her... I know she has waited for this for a long time, and I'm not just talking about work..;)

To Jajah: you take care of yourself, you hear me?..:P ehehe.. Enjoy your blessings.. Good luck with your new work.. I know you'll do well.. I know we'll be keeping in touch naman.. And i'll see you in September..:) I'll really miss you, sis!.. But I know I'll be joining you and Anthony there soon..;) hopefully, soon.. ehehe!! Don't forget your promise to adopt me ha!?;) ehehe! Love you, sis! mwah!

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

yeah! dont worry, i wont forget. thanks for the entry. i'll miss you too... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails