Happy birthday, Debby!!!:-)

Posted

It's my bestfriend, Debby's birthday today! And I just wanna dedicate this post to her...:)

Debby and I met back in college. We were blockmates, S19.. naks! I still remember..;) She's one of those really smart kids in school. Even graduated Cum Laude if I'm not mistaken.. And if there's one thing I will never forget about her during our college years: she was one person I remember who's always calm and patient when she's explaining some of our subjects to me. And the way she explains things really amaze me! It's so well structured and clear. I even remember this one time we had a major exam, and I didn't get to study much and was really panicking already.. But she was just there, so composed, patient and kind, sharing everything she knows with me.:)

We got really close after college na. Jhia, Jajah and I jokingly call ourselves the "charmed" sisters, during the latter part of our college years. I won't explain why now, because like I said, this is all about Debs..:P And like in Charmed, Debby was our Paige. Being the conservative-smart-nice-naive type, people may wonder how she had bestfriends like us... ahaha!! well, i guess you could say that it's been a really shocking experience for her the first few times she went on gimmicks with the 3 of us.. there was a lot of blushing involved.. ahaha!! And now, whether it's good or bad, I think bits of us rubbed on her already.. ehehe!;) And I'm just SO glad to have her as one of my bestfriends, because Debby is one special person. *kisses*

To my sister Debby, a happy happy happy birthday to you!!

I am so thankful to God for having been blessed with a friend like you. Thanks for always being there for me, for us. For usually being the only sane person in the group.. ahaha!! For always lending an ear to listen... For all the great advices... Thank you!*kisses* I pray that God may give you good health and true happiness in many years to come. love you, sis!:)

xoxo,

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

hey! debby is my officemate, and i agree that she's such an intelligent lady.. so to debby, happy bday ulit..ehhehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails